Contract development and in-house product development related to:
- R&D of autonomous sensors for constructing Mirror World
- R&D of Digital Twin including subjective information and AI
- R&D of image processing, 3D, VR/AR and 360 degrees camera
- System development related to IoT/Cloud/Robotics
- Software Development for Android/Mac/Windows/Linux/Web and “RICOH THETA Plug-in”
Makoto SHOHARA, Ph.D.
(The former developer of RICOH THETA series.)
September 17, 2019
Room.407 Bldg.16, Kogakuin Univ.,
2665-1 Nakano-machi, Hachioji, Tokyo, 192-0015, Japan
The company is located at the new industry creation center in Kogakuin university. The new industry creation center is the place for R&D managed by the local government, Hachioji-city, Tokyo.